Da-Sebra Vintage guide to state the condition of all items sold.
● Mint Vintage Condition: Pristine, flawless, and perfect as it was originally, never worn. Garment tags may still be attached and/or Near to Mint Condition: Evening gowns, Ball gowns, Cocktail dresses, and Wedding Dresses are often examples of near mint. They have the lightest wear of a garment.
● Excellent Vintage Condition: Near to Mint condition with very minimal flawing. Condition and appearance are sound but has been worn now and then. The garment has been well cared for, has been stored, and still looks amazing.
● Very Good Vintage Condition: Has few minor flaws, nothing that would detract from overall wearability and presentation.
● Good Vintage Condition: Presents well, but has minor flaws.
Whatever the condition may be, all facts will be clearly stated and outlined within the description(s) of the garment(s)
A Word About: Vintage, Antique and Retro (repro)
● Vintage: Vintage clothing is anything produced between 20 and 100 years ago.
● Antique: Clothing can be considered antique if it’s more than 100 years old.
● Retro (or “repro”duction): New or modern items of clothing that are manufactured
with reference to past styles or materials.